The Foundation’s multi-year construction plan includes:
• Install new lighting and fencing in covered arena. (Completed.)
• Destruction of the maintenance barn. (Completed.)
• Build NEW outdoor 150’ x 340’ competition ring, with attached schooling ring. (Targeted for Spring 2022.)
• Install new drainage and new footing in Hunter Ring One.
• Relocate and expand parking facilities.
• Expand existing “pony ring”, with attached schooling ring. Install new fencing.
• Build a two-story multi-purpose building, housing the show office and event space, with viewing decks.
• Install new drainage and new footing in ALL competition rings and in the covered arena.
• Add shade pavilions and terraced seating for spectators.
• Construct new barns, expanding the stall count.
• Relocate trailer and RV parking.