- That our partnerships with the City of Alpharetta, our donors, our sponsors and the riders and families at Wills Park Equestrian Center are critical to the ongoing success of the Foundation.
- That to sustain the trust of these many partners, the Foundation must always act with integrity and transparency.
- That the daily, ongoing commitment of working with the horse – a living animal – creates self-awareness, courage, empathy and strong leadership skills in riders of all ages and abilities.
- That riding and competing is a diverse sport that, at its best, can bring families and communities together.
- That every equestrian athlete – regardless of their age or ethnicity or ability – should be celebrated for their perseverance, good sportsmanship and ongoing commitment to their horse and the sport.